seaport summer camp
SUMMER IS MORE FUN ON THE WATER!
Head back to Independence Seaport Museum for another fun-filled summer with our award-winning Seaport Summer Camp. Campers will be able to explore Philadelphia’s river of history and world of connections through hands-on programming, crafts, activities, and more. If your child is between the ages of 6-12, this is the camp for them. Come join us this summer!
EVERY WEEK OF SEAPORT SUMMER CAMP INCLUDES:
- Once-a-week water adventure at Paddle Penn’s Landing (*weather permitting).
- A trip to the J.Welles Henderson Research Center.
- A “just for campers” guided tour of Cruiser Olympia and Submarine Becuna.
- A reusable water bottle.
- A river cruise with Patriot Harbor Lines.
SCHEDULE AND THEMES:
Camp runs Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 3 PM. Aftercare is available from 3 – 5:30 PM.
- Seaport Summer Camp Week 1: June 26th – 30th
- Seaport Summer Camp Week 2: July 10th – 14th
- Seaport Summer Camp Week 3: July 17th – 21st
- Seaport Summer Camp Week 4: July 24th – 28th
- Seaport Summer Camp Week 5: July 31st – August 4th
- Seaport Summer Camp Week 6: August 7th – 11th
Non-Members: $450 per camper per week.
ISM Members: $375 per camper per week.
Aftercare: $150 per camper per week.
Please read our Seaport Summer Camp FAQ’s here.
If you have additional questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
visit the seaport museum
Immerse yourself in award-winning and interactive exhibits and climb aboard the oldest floating steel warship in the world on Cruiser Olympia and submerge yourself aboard the World War II-era Submarine Becuna.