Paddle Penn's Landing
Row, Row, Row Your Boat...!
Enjoy the scenery while sharing paddling duties with your companions of choice. Paddle Penn's Landing offers swan boats, rowboats and kayak rentals from May through October.
Hours: Open daily at 12:00 p.m. to sunset,
weather permitting. Schedule subject to change.
Fleet and Fees - Cash only.
- Swan Boats: $10 per half hour
- Kayaks: $5 per half hour
- Tandem kayaks and rowboats: $10 per half hour
Reservations: Boats are rented on a first
come/first served basis.
Departure Location: The dock at Independence
- Minimum age is 6 for boats and 9 for kayaks. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Safety equipment such as paddles or oars,
and life jackets are required and provided with rental
- Driver’s license or passport required for
- Release of Liability Waiver and Equipment
- All vessels must be returned by sunset
Click here for Boat Rental FAQs.
We reserve the right to refuse use of equipment or facilities if the renter or customer in our judgment is ill or otherwise in a situation which might affect his own or the safety of others. We also reserve the right to call in rented boats improperly or unsafely handled. All boats are rated by passengers and weight limit. If the weight limit is exceeded we retain the right to restrict the number of passengers or cargo aboard the boat. Renter is responsible for any damage during the rental